1. The promoter of this competition is MJMeads.com
2. The competition is open to entrants worldwide of all ages, except employees of MJMeads.com and their close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 31st May 2019 to qualify for the competition.
6. Entries must be sent to email@example.com. Entrants will be notified of their accepted entry status by return email.
7. Entries must be between 1500 and 2500 words. Any entries falling outside these limits will be rejected. Whilst every effort will be taken to notify entrants to allow resubmission, this service cannot be guaranteed.
8. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. Entries must be written in English, entries in other languages will not qualify for the competition.
10. A shortlist of entries will be drawn up by MJ Meads, then the judging panel will 'meet' to discuss and select the two winners. The decision of the judging panel is final, in the event that a clear winner(s) is not agreed upon the head judge MJ Meads will have the final say.
11. A list of winners will be published on this site on 15th July 2019.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The prizes are as follows:
The winner will receive a pair of Cashmere Writing Gloves (Heather Grey). Winning entries will also be published on MJMeads.com
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.